We currently have two giveaways available, one for our kitty parents and the other for our pup parents! Enter one or both contests by completing the form below.
At toe beans we understand the challenges that come with being a new pet parent. In line with our mission we are hosting bi-monthly giveaways to support new kitty and/or pup parents and to encourage more adoptions.
These giveaways are intended for all pup and/or kitty parents, to help care for your furry companion. Please refer to the "Official Rules" below for more information.
Just fill out the form below to enter the contest (only name and email are required)! No worries for the winner, we cover the shipping costs!
A kitty parent winner will be drawn on the 14th and 28th of each month, while supplies last. A pup parent will be drawn on the 4th and 18th of each month, while supplies last.
Winners are announced only on Facebook.
The Kitty Parent Starter Kit includes the following:
The Pup Parent Starter Kit includes the following:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS HOSTED BY BRAD & MOO MERCHANTS, LLC AND IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to enter or win. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant affirms that s/he has read and agrees to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules, and that eligibility requirements have been met. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: There will be biweekly Sweepstakes beginning on January 13, 2019* and ending December 28, 2021. Each of the Sweepstakes will last for 14 days, beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST on the first and fifteenth day of the month the sweepstakes and ending at 11:59 p.m. EST on the fourteenth and twenty-eighth of each month. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once per person per each Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. December 28, 2021.
*The first Sweepstakes will begin on 01/13/19 and will end on 11:59 p.m. EST 01/28/2019.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting the online form provided at www.facebook.com/furrytoebeans or www.furrytoebeans.com/giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC.
5. Prizes: There will be one (1) prize awarded for each Sweepstakes. Each prize consists of cat related supplies selected by the Sponsor. The approximate retail value of each prize pack to be awarded is Fifty ($50.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Brad & Moo Merchants, LLCs discretion. The prize is nontransferable/assignable to others and a request for the cash equivalent by Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received by a random drawing at the end of each Sweepstakes under the supervision of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. Winner will be notified by Facebook or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. One Winner per household is permitted. Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BRAD & MOO MERCHANTS LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted to Entrant: By entering this Sweepstakes (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), Entrant understands and agrees that Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC and Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Entrant’s name, likeness, entry, picture, voice, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, except where prohibited by law.
9. Terms & Conditions: Brad & Moo Merchants LLC’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website related to the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent corporations, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Sponsor, Facebook and each of the irrespective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ List or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, 1390 Chain Bridge Road #A168, McLean, VA 22101, USA. Requests must be received no later than March 28, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, 1390 Chain Bridge Road #A168, McLean, VA 22101, USA.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.